Information on data processing in accordance with Articles 13 and 14 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
According to the state of the art we use https to transmit data protected. By using TLS (Transport Layer Security), an encryption protocol for secure data transmission in the internet, we can ensure the protection of personal data – insofar technically feasible with reasonable effort. The security of the data transfer is visible through the small lock symbol in the upper left corner of the browser and through the extension "s" in the first part of the address ("https:" instead of "http:").
When you visit our website, certain information is automatically created and stored. Our web server (database on which this website is stored) automatically saves the following data:
• the address (URL) of the website you are visiting
• browser and browser version
• the operating system used
• the address (URL) of the previously visited page (referrer URL)
• the host name and IP address of the device from which it is accessed
• date and time of access to the website
as "server log files". Moreover, the website uses so-called "Cookies". More information about Cookies can be found below.
These collected data serves above all the statistical evaluations and the improvement of the website. Normally, web server log files are stored for two weeks and then automatically deleted. We do not disclose this personal data, but we cannot rule out that it will be seen in the event of unlawful behavior.
Sources of personal data and purposes of processing (Article 4 (2) GDPR)
The lawfulness of the data processing according to article 6 GDPR results due to either its necessity for the performance of the contract, the compliance with a legal obligation, the consent of the data subject or our predominant legitimate interests, which may also include the processing for a further purpose.
Your personal data may be gained from the following sources and be used for the following purposes:
- If you visit our website https://www.vienna-airport-cab.at.
- If you utilize a service of the R.B. Limousine Service LTD & Co KG. This can be done via phone or via booking on the website. We would like to inform you that if you book via the website, the required information there, such as name, address, mobile phone number, e-mail address, are processed by our booking system in Croatia. Your data will be stored there for 24 months. Responsible Controller for the booking system is Robert Milenkovic, Wiener Neustädter Straße 35, 2542 Kottingbrunn. When you enter the data for your order, this data will be transmitted directly to our booking system hosted at Plus.hr, DHH d.o.o. Dalmatinova 4, 52100 Pula which will record and process your order.
- To send an order confirmation or, in case further contact with you should be required (for example delay of the booked driver).
- If you create an account on our website to log in again via Login button.
- After the order has been placed, your personal data will be sent by e-mail to the respective driver.
- Queries, to continually improve our services (for example through feedback e-mails) for internal quality assurance.
- For statistical research to improve our services or systems.
Personal data will be passed on if necessary
- to our processors (such as the booking system and web hosts such as WORLD4YOU, Internet Services GmbH Hafenstraße 47-51,4020 Linz – Austria) that process personal data on our behalf. (a necessity for the performance of the contract Article 6 (1) lit b GDPR as well as due to our legitimate interests, in particular for the improvement, simplification and maintenance of our database systems, Article 6 (1) lit f GDPR).
- to the drivers as well as to the responsible bank/payment service provider for the purpose of payment processing and (a necessity for the performance of the contract, Article 6 (1) lit. b GDPR).
- if applicable, to the relevant and local administrative authority (in particular also tax authorities, driving license authorities, broadcasting and telecoms regulatory GmbH or commercial authorities) for the purposes of compliance with legal regulations and authorizations, Article 6 (1) lit. c GDPR).
- the tax representation (for the compliance with legal regulations, in particular the applicable tax regulations, Article 6 (1) lit. c GDPR).
- the legal representative in the case of civil disputes, the competent and locally competent courts or in some cases responsible other authority as well as to any debt collection agency (based on our legitimate interests, which consist in the defense of legal rights, Article 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR).
We do not intend to transfer personal information to an international organization or to a third country outside the EU, unless the user is located abroad, and the order confirmation is sent to his cell phone abroad. The user also expressly agrees to this data transmission.
For how long your data will be stored?
In general, we process personal data only to the extent required and delete your personal data after expiry of the statutory civil limitation period of usually three years (e.g. customer correspondence) or in the case of accounting-relevant data only after seven years (e.g. in connection with booked drives to the airport) in accordance with § 212 Austrian Commercial Code (UGB) or §§ 132f Federal Fiscal Code (BAO). Personal data is only stored longer in justified individual cases, for example, for reasons of ongoing civil-law suits or disputes with the authorities.
The revocation of consent cannot be deleted, because we keep it as a negative list to ensure that your personal data is not processed further.
Your rights in connection with personal data
Cookies and Social media plugins
Our website uses so-called Cookies. A cookie is a small file that can be stored on your computer when you visit a website. For example, Cookies may be used to help you navigate a web page, to allow you to continue using a web page where you left it, and / or to remember your preferences and settings when you return to the website. Cookies cannot access, read or modify any other data on your computer. The Cookies on our website are mainly so-called session Cookies. They will be automatically deleted when you leave our website. Persistent Cookies, however, remain on your computer until you manually delete them in your browser. We use such persistent Cookies to recognize you when you next visit our website. If you want to control Cookies on your computer, you can choose your browser settings to get a notification when a website wants to save Cookies. You can also block or delete Cookies if they have already been saved on your computer. If you want to know more about how to set these steps, please use the "Help" function in your browser. Please note that blocking or deleting Cookies could affect your online experience and prevent you from using this website to the full. Further information on the Cookies used can be found under the following link https://www.vienna-airport-cab.at/index.php/en/cookie-declaration
This website uses the possibility of IP anonymization provided by Google Analytics. As a result, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
Data processing is based on the statutory provisions of § 96 (3) TKG and Article 6 (1) (a) (consent) and / or Article 6 (1) lit f (legitimate interest) of the GDPR.
Our concern within the meaning of the GDPR (legitimate interest) is the ability to create an easy-to-use website access statistics and, subsequently, the improvement of our offers and our website.
You can prevent the storage of Cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software. You can also prevent Google from collecting your data in connection with Google Analytics by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
In addition, we use DoubleClick's Cookies to measure the effectiveness of advertising, limit the frequency with which you display a particular ad, and only show ads that are relevant to you and your interests. In particular, information about the time of your visit, about the advertising you have clicked on, and about your previous user behavior on third-party websites are determined and stored. This information will not be shared with third parties but used solely for campaign management and control. In addition, user profiles are created that are used for own market research purposes – in particular based on the identified interests. For more information, please visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ads/ or https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads/authenticated
Social media plugins
This website uses Facebook Social Plugins, which is operated by Facebook Inc. (1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA). Recognizable are the incorporations on the Facebook logo or on the terms "Like", "Like", "Share" in the colors Facebook (blue and white) and a link to the Facebook page of the company. Information on all Facebook plug-ins can be found in the following link: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/
The plugin creates a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook servers. The website operator has no influence whatsoever on the nature and extent of the data transmitted by the plugin to the Facebook Inc. servers. Information can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084 The plugin informs Facebook Inc. that you as a user have visited this website. There is the possibility that your IP address will be saved. If you are logged into your Facebook account while visiting this website, the information will be linked to it.
If you use the functions of the plugin – for example, by sharing a post or clicking on "Like" – the corresponding information will also be transmitted to Facebook Inc.
Do you want to prevent that Facebook Inc. associates this information with your Facebook account, please log out of Facebook before visiting this website.
Furthermore, this website uses Twitter buttons. These are operated by Twitter Inc. (795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA). If you visit a page containing such a button, a direct link will be created between your browser and the Twitter servers. The website operator therefore has no influence whatsoever on the nature and extent of the data transmitted by the plugin to the Twitter Inc. servers.
According to the information provided by Twitter Inc., only your IP address will be collected and stored. For information about how personal information is handled by Twitter Inc., please visit https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=en